Application forms – national technical approvals and/or construction technique permissions
An application is required as a first step towards obtaining a national technical approval or general construction technique permission (cf. Model Building Code (MBO) 2016 §§ 16a(2) and 18(2) and (4). This also applies if you wish to amend, supplement or renew an existing approval or construction technique permission.
The application does not require any specific form. Please provide the following information:
- name and address of the applicant
- identification and description of the construction product or construction technique concerned and of the intended use or application
- objective (new approval or construction technique permission, amendment, supplementation, renewal)
Tip 1: Use our templates considering all relevant data (see below).
Tip 2: Please submit a correct and complete dossier! This will help us to process your application swiftly and without delay.
If you do not use our templates, please fill in the applicant's declaration excluding simultaneous application for a national technical approval and a European Technical Assessment (see below).
Application form for a
- national technical approval
- national technical approval including a construction technique permission
- construction technique permission
Amending, supplementing or renewing a national technical approval or general construction technique permission
Applicant's declaration excluding simultaneous application for a national technical approval and a European Technical Assessment
Drawings for national technical approvals and general construction technique permissions