Information in accordance with § 5 Telemedia Act (TMG) and § 55 German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV)
This website is a service provided by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik
Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt)
represented by its President Gerhard Breitschaft
Kolonnenstr. 30 B
Phone: +49 (0)30/ 78730 0
Fax: +49 (0)30/ 78730 320
Legally responsible for the content
Dr Doris Kirchner
Senatsverwaltung für Stadtentwicklung und Wohnen
des Landes Berlin
Württembergische Str. 6
The content of this website was compiled with great care. No liability will be assumed for up-to-dateness, completeness, editorial or technical errors, omissions, etc., as well as for the correctness of the content.
In particular, the publisher cannot be held responsible for the completeness and correctness of information provided via external links.
Under general law, providers are responsible for their own content as provided. Cross-references to the content provided by third-parties are to be distinguished from this proprietary content.
Hyperlinks to the content of other websites are for information purposes only.
The responsibility for this third-party content lies solely with the provider of this content. Before creating the hyperlink, the websites of the third-party providers were examined with great care and to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, no responsibility can be assumed for the completeness and correctness of the information provided via external links. The content of the other websites can be modified at any time without the knowledge of DIBt.
We would like to stress that we do not have any influence on the design and content of the third-party websites linked from our website and we do not claim ownership of this content. This statement applies to all pages of this website and all links found there.
If we have linked third-party content that gives cause for complaint, please let our online team know. Please also inform us if you feel that our proprietary content is incorrect, not up-to-date, incomplete or misleading.
DIBt reserves the right to change, amend, or delete the information it provides on its website at any time without prior notice.
Rights of use and exploitation/copyright
Insofar as the content provided here is copyrighted, DIBt holds the relevant rights of use.This also applies to the layout.
DIBt reserves the rights of use and exploitation of all proprietary content created and published by DIBt. It is, in particular, not permitted to use these texts, tables, pictures as well as video, audio or graphical content or parts thereof for commercial purposes without DIBt's prior written consent, to translate or reproduce this content on microfiche/microfilm, to store it in electronic systems or provide it on other websites or to change or amend it in any way.
Use of images
- Unless otherwise indicated, e.g. in the image information, DIBt has obtained the rights of use for all images displayed on this website directly from the copyright holder.
- The image information, including use and exploitation restrictions indicated there, shall be respected. The user shall be liable for any damages caused by non-compliance with this provision and shall cover all costs and obligations arising from third-party claims against DIBt related to such non-compliance.
- Use of the proprietary images published on this website is subject to prior written consent by DIBt.
- Editing, altering or manipulating the digital images beyond colour adjustment, cropping or scaling is not permitted and requires prior written consent by DIBt. In addition, the digital image shall not be used in a misleading manner or out of context.
- Distortion of the proprietary content by visual or verbal means or in any other form, e.g. by photographic reproduction, drawing, photocomposing or electronic means is not permitted. The user shall also be responsible for the accompanying texts.
- The press is held to comply with the journalistic principles and code of conduct established by the German Press Council (Deutscher Presserat). DIBt's permission to use the images cannot be understood to include the assurance that the people represented, the copyright holders of represented intellectual property or the holders of trademarks or other industrial property rights have given their consent to the public use of such images. The user shall be responsible for obtaining such third-party consent, He or she shall respect the personal rights, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of the people,, works, objects or signs represented. The user alone shall be liable for any damages to third-parties arising from the disrespect of such rights.
- For the use of DIBt proprietary images, the following copyright mention shall be made 'Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt), Berlin'. This also applies to electronic publications (e.g. webpages). For print publications, a free specimen copy shall be sent to DIBt, even if this has not been explicitly requested: Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, ZD5, Kolonnenstraße 30 B, 10829 Berlin, Germany.