Listing of national technical approvals and construction technique permits
The listing below provides information on currently valid national technical approvals and general construction technique permits.
To research or buy expired decisions, go to our approval download (decisions as of 2000) or refer to the website of the Fraunhofer Information Center for Regional Planning and Building Construction (German) (decisions as of 1968).
National technical approvals and general construction technique permits are published in German only on our website.To find out whether there is an English version, please contact the approval or permit holder directly.
Information on public notices
- DIBt is required to make national technical approvals (abZ), general construction technique permits (aBG), European Technical Assessments and approvals (ETA) available to the public by subject and main content.
- The public notice is issued in electronic form. Through our print-on-demand service, you can obtain a paper copy of the desired notice for a fee in accordance with § 4 of our Statutes. Please send your request to: biblio(at)dibt(.)de
- To access the public notice, click on the decision number in the listing.
- You can download the full text of the decisions in our approval download or on the website of Fraunhofer Information Center for Regional Planning and Building Construction (German).
National technical approvals and general construction technique permits
The non-consecutive numbers in front of the lists below refer to the competent expert committee. Some areas of expertise have been subdivided in work areas.
- 01 Reinforcing steel
- 02 Reinforced autoclaved areated and lightweight concrete
- 03 Concrete technology
- 06 Fire barriers
- 07 Chimneys and chimney flue pipes
- 08 Scaffolds
- 09 Timber construction and derived timber products
- 10 Plastics
- 12 Prestressing steels
- 13 Prestressing systems
- 14 Metal construction and construction techniques
- 15 Concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete products
- 16 Steel bearings and plastic bearings
- 17 Wall elements
- 19 Resistance-to-fire performance of construction elements
- 20 Geosynthetic reinforced soil structures
- 21 Anchorages and fastenings
- 23 Construction materials and types of construction for thermal insulation
- 26 Composite constructions
- 30 Metal constructions - construction materials
- 31 Fibre cement
- 33 Façades
- 34 Soil and foundation engineering
- 36 Bonding methods
- 38 Metal tanks and pipes
- 40 Plastic tanks and pipes
- 41 Fire prevention in ventilation engineering
- 42 Sewers
- 43 Heating appliances
- 50 Prefabricated stairs
- 51 Ventilation engineering
- 53 Drainage systems
- 54 Separators
- 55 Sewage engineering
- 56 Reaction to fire of construction materials:
Construction products classified as "schwerentflammbar"
Construction products classified as "nichtbrennbar"
- 58 Wood preservatives
- 59 Coatings and plastic sheets
- 64 Amalgam separators
- 65 Safety devices for tanks and piping
- 70 Glass in building
- 71 Fibrous reinforced concrete
- 72 Waterproofing of buildings and roofs
- 74 Sealing constructions used in facilities for the storage, filling and handling of liquid chemicals
- 75 Asphalt for facilities for the storage, filling and handling of liquid chemicals
- 78 Smoke evacuators / Smoke control
- 83 Plants for the reduction of hydrocarbons in wastewater containing mineral oils
- 84 Construction products and techniques for the treatment and infiltration of mineral oil containing surface runoff
- 85 Safety devices for ventilation systems and heating appliances
- 86 Safety in case of fire of electric junctions
- 101 Approvals for environment protection
- 150 Combined flooring systems
- 154 Surfaces for sport areas
- 155 Adhesives for floor coverings
- 156 Floor coverings for use in interiors
- 157 Coatings for floor coverings
- 158 Underlay
- 159 Decorative wall coverings